Lemon-Aid is a mental health care facility dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for individuals struggling with mental health issues. Our team of experienced professionals is here to help our clients find the support and tools they need to live a happy and healthy life.
We provide a wide range of mental health services. Our goal is to help our clients understand the root causes of their mental health issues and develop effective coping strategies. With our help, our clients can create healthier lifestyles and live happier lives.
Child, Adolescent, and Adult Therapy Services
• Talk Therapy: In-person or tele-health sessions for individuals or families to address various emotional and psychological challenges.
• EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing): A specialized therapy to help process traumatic experiences and reduce their impact on mental health.
• Sand Tray Therapy: Using a tray of sand and miniature figures, this therapy encourages clients to express and explore emotions in a non-verbal, creative way.
• Play Therapy: Designed for children, this therapy utilizes play to communicate and cope with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
• Behavioral Therapy: Focused on modifying behaviors, this therapy helps individuals develop positive habits and coping strategies.
• Cognitive Behavior Therapy: A collaborative approach that combines cognitive therapy with behavior modification techniques.
• Trauma Therapy: Tailored to individuals who have experienced trauma, this therapy combines cognitive strategies with trauma-focused interventions.
• Comprehensive evaluations: Assess psychological, emotional, and behavioral issues, aiding in treatment planning and intervention strategies.
• Structured groups: Where teenagers can engage in social interactions, develop communication skills, and build relationships with peers.
• Coordinated support services: Help clients navigate various aspects of their lives, including connecting them with resources and managing treatment plans.
• Supervision: For individuals pursuing licensure as Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs), providing guidance, oversight, and mentorship in their clinical practice.
(Please note that these descriptions are meant to provide a general overview of each service. Actual offerings and details may vary based on the specific practice, provider, or the patients needs.)